A warriors Battle

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Situation Report #6


Dad is still in TCU at Dominican hospital. He looks great considering his blood platelet count is only 8,000 (100,000-140,000 is a normal level). They can't remove the blood clot because of the low platelet levels. They can't move forward with the cancer treatment due to the blood clot. Alas, Fast Eddie sits. The doctors are miffed and dad says "they say I'm rare"...yes, dad we know! So this is where we sit at this moment. I feel like we are Waiting for Godot.

3 comments:

  1. Mr. L,

    It won´t be easy. It never has been. But you´ll pull through. Somehow, I just KNOW it. And I doubt anybody doubts that.

    Am trying to get there. Like Sam&Dave used to say: "Hold On, I´m coming"...

    Love,

    Luciano

    PS - The doctors just found out you´re rare? They could´ve asked me. I´ve know that for 21 years! HUBBA-HUBBA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dad is SO WORTH WAITING FOR!!!!! So thankful Mathew is on his way home. Positive prayers continuing on!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dudarosa is alive with prayers and positive vibes your way. Love you guys! You need anything? Beer? Wine? : ) Chris

    ReplyDelete