A warriors Battle

Friday, July 22, 2011

Situation Report #4

Turns out there are no beds available at Stanford.  Dad will stay in the TCU at Dominican Hospital.  They are trying drugs and monitoring him closely.  That is all they can do at this point due to the low blood platelets.  We have requested that my little brother come home from Afghanistan.  Right now I just hope they will honor the request as quickly as possible.  Heather and I will be going back to the hospital in the morning with prayers that dad is there waiting for our arrival.  

9 comments:

  1. Have faith...stay strong. I am saying my night time prayers for him tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about all of you tonight. Your community is with you and we will pray together. Love you, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so brave. I am keeping your dad in my prayers. Love, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for updating, Analicia. I am truly thankful for technology tonight, in order that many people can connect via FB, blogging and pray as one for your Dad, your Mom and all of you. Praying Matthew will be home asap, so you as a family can be together. 'That' will be the best medicine to get your Dad well!!!
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Col Furness order me back to California. I am on the next convoy out of Marjah in 4 hours. You hang in there Dad! I am on my way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending love and prayers to you and your family Analicia. You are so strong and courageous. I'm sure you must have gotten some of that from your father. He will be fighting with everything he's got. I'll keep you in my thoughts all day today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ed and Lesnowicz family,
    I just heard that Ed was in the hospital. Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way.

    Best regards, Paula J
    NPS Colleague

    ReplyDelete